We want to share with you the trends we see in the financial services industry, including important events and media input. As an agency, our goal is to help you. That is why we also post our financial PR and Marketing best practices and opinion articles as a resource for your company.
- The agency has worked with hundreds of companies over the years, and we have seen how some programs, processes and relationships are more productive than others. I suppose it would be a great thing to engage a PR firm, sit back and wait for wonderful results. Truth is, there are six behaviors that make a big difference in achieving financial PR results that will make your management team proud.
- William Mills III, Chief Executive Officer of William Mills Agency is live blogging again today at FinovateSpring 2013 in San Francisco. William has more than 30 years of experience in financial technology and is a recognized leader in financial and technology marketing. William has personally advised more than 300 chief executives on marketing strategy, business development, mergers and acquisitions, company branding and public relations.
- William Mills III, Chief Executive Officer of William Mills Agency is live blogging today at Finovate Spring 2013 in San Francisco. William has more than 30 years of experience in financial technology and is a recognized leader in financial and technology marketing. William has personally advised more than 300 chief executives on marketing strategy, business development, mergers and acquisitions, company branding and public relations. Read More
- Finovate Spring begins next week. Are you ready? In its sixth year, the show continues to debut the industry’s best new ideas, and in turn draws media, analysts, investors, vendors and financial institutions that are looking for a special lead. We have compiled a list of last minute tips for both presenters and attendees to make the most out of your two days in San Francisco.
- New Orleans, William Mills Agency’s CEO, William Mills III and Executive Vice President Kelly Williams will be at the Electronic Transaction Association’s (ETA) 2013 ETA Annual Conference this Tuesday and Wednesday to facilitate press meetings and provide editorial support for our clients.
- The NACHA Payments conference is the payments industry’s largest and most important conference of the year. In addition to its educational sessions and insightful speaker panels, the conference is where the industry’s leading technology and service providers meet to share ideas and heighten industry standards.
- In the financial media, there are endless ways to promote your company. The trick is to know how to create a balanced and efficient PR program to maximize your exposure and gain consistent press coverage over time. An effective media relations plan should outline content and identify outlets and timing to create exposure for your company through consumer, media, and industry channels.
- David Jones, Senior Account Agent for William Mills Agency provides his live commentary at MBA's National Technology in Mortgage Banking Conference & Expo.
- Scott Mills gives highlights from AFT's 2013 Spring Conference. Some of the sessions included Ryan Donovan, Margaret Weichert of Market Platform Dynamics, Cam Fine, CEO of ICBA, and Ron Shevlin of Aite Group.
- As expected, this years’ 2013 Georgia Technology Summit on March 20, 2013 was a great event -- with a host of dynamic speakers and presentations. For those not familiar with the event, the annual summit brings together executives, entrepreneurs, tech professionals and academia from Georgia’s technology community.
- Jimmy Sawyers contributed to this year's Bankers as Buyers. In this video, Jimmy dives into his top 10 trends impacting bank technology for 2013 including mobile services, enterprise risk management and strategic technology planning.
- In 2003, the Board of Directors of William Mills Agency established the Bill and Eloise Mills Scholarship in the College of Communication at Florida State University (FSU) to honor their founding and service to the agency, and their dedication to the university. This school year recipient is Laura Linthicum who is currently interning at the Zimmerman Agency in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Richard is the founder and CEO of Crone Consulting which is an independent advisory firm that helps businesses integrate mobile self-service capabilities with payment optimization strategies to reduce costs, increase customer loyalty and sales. Bankers as Buyers is an annual collection of research, observations and articles about what technology, solutions and services U.S. bankers will buy in the coming year. Mobile banking is growing five times faster than internet banking.
- In this video, JP Nicols, the CEO and founder of Clientific discusses his contribution to Bankers as Buyers 2013 concerning bank technology and wealth management. He discusses ways technology can be used to enhance the client advisor relationship.
- If someone is looking for information to help solve a problem or for vendors to consider – would you show up on Google? How high on the search results do you appear? The answer lies in how well you use the keywords and key concepts that are important to your business. While (SEO) is not a new concept, it is a practice that is under-utilized in FinTech marketing.
- Videos are fast becoming a preferred means of marketing within FinTech and B2B businesses. Video marketing is a powerful tool that will engage your financial industry audience and increase your sales. William Mills Agency’s marketing services offers you a fresh marketing advantage, Visbyte videos.
- 2013 marks my 30th year working with financial technology entrepreneurs and business owners. Over the course of three decades I’ve witnessed first hand three eras of sustained growth in the financial industry and the devastating effects of their eventual collapse. I believe the next 5 years are going to be some of the most interesting, exciting and prosperous times for innovative financial technology companies.
Bank Systems & Technology’s Kathy Burger Speaks with William Mills Agency About 2013 Financial Industry Trends & PredictionsAs we enter a new year, Kathy Burger, editorial director of both Bank Systems & Technology and Insurance & Technology, leading sources for news and analysis for the financial services technology industry, shared with us her thoughts on financial industry trends and predictions for 2013.
- Each communication should be geared toward one or more of the target audiences and include relevant message points and SEO terms. Carefully scheduling and coordinating each communication effort increases the strategic impact of your public relations program.
- One of the most effective ways for a company to build its reputation, increase awareness and strengthen relationships with existing customers is to really enhance public relations efforts. Many companies value PR but end up with a series of disconnected communications with minimal results. By taking a little time to concentrate on your PR efforts, you can better synchronize your communications and accomplish your goals.