Interested in learning more about William Mills Agency’s work in the financial industry? Check out some of our recent financial services news articles and press releases below.
Live Blogging and Video Coverage at 2014 FinovateFall Conference Provided by Beyond the Arc and William Mills Agency CEOsWho: William Mills, CEO of William Mills Agency, a provider of financial public relations and marketing services, and Steven Ramirez, CEO of Beyond the Arc, a provider of strategic consulting for financial services firms, will deliver live blogging and video coverage at FinovateFall 2014. Those unable to attend this year’s FinovateFall conference can follow Mills’ coverage to receive real-time updates Read More
- The William Mills Agency, a provider of financial public relations and marketing services, announces that its own Sarah Wroble has been named to MReport’s 35 under 35 list, which recognizes women who have made an extraordinary impact on the mortgage industry. The list profiles smart, driven women who are considered rising stars in the mortgage industry. Wroble was selected by Read More
- Atlanta, August 12, 2014 – The William Mills Agency, a provider of public relations and marketing services, today announced it is celebrating 14 years as the agency of record for the Oracle Application Users Group (OAUG), which is the world’s largest education, networking and advocacy forum for Oracle Applications Users. Over the years, William Mills Agency has provided the OAUG Read More
Electronic Signatures and Records Association (ESRA) Selects William Mills Agency for Public Relations ServicesWilliam Mills Agency, a provider of financial public relations and marketing services, has been selected by the Electronic Signatures and Records Association (ESRA), the premier trade association representing electronic signature adopters and providers, to lead the organization’s strategic public relations efforts to raise awareness of the organization and its mission to lead endeavors to advocate the use of electronic signatures and records, Read More
- The white paper discusses seven best practices for marketing to banks and building a leadership position in a digital world. To be successful in the financial services industry, it takes a comprehensive brand strategy that positions companies as leaders who can sell to banks and/or credit unions of specific size and members served. This new white paper addresses the importance of developing a content marketing strategy supported by marketing automation
- William Mills Agency, provider of financial public relations and marketing services, announced it has promoted former senior account agents Bevin Wallace and Sarah Wroble to account supervisors.
- - Earns HubSpot Certified Agency Partner Status- William Mills Agency, a provider of financial public relations and marketing services, announced the launch of its content marketing services to enhance clients’ lead generation capabilities. The agency uses the HubSpot inbound marketing platform to deliver content marketing services and has been named a HubSpot Certified Agency Partner. William Mills Agency’s content marketing Read More
- Sionic Mobile, an mCommerce company providing mobile gifting, payments and rewards, today announced that William Mills, CEO of William Mills Agency, has joined its advisory board of directors. Mills brings more than 30 years of financial marketing and branding expertise to Sionic Mobile’s board. “I am honored to join Sionic Mobile’s advisory board,” Mills said. “I have had the pleasure Read More
William Mills Agency Releases its Annual “Bankers As Buyers” Financial Services Industry Research Report–Provides insights on technology buying habits of financial institutions – William Mills Agency, provider of financial public relations and marketing services, today released its Bankers As Buyers report, its annual financial services industry research report, a collection of research, observations and articles about what technology, solutions and services North American bankers will buy in 2014. The survey is available for Read More
CU Wallet Selects William Mills Agency To Promote Product Launch; Lead Strategic Public Relations EffortsWilliam Mills Agency, a provider of financial public relations and marketing services, has been selected by Los Angeles-based CU Wallet, a collaborative credit union-owned and directed mobile payments technology provider, to promote the launch and ongoing strategic public relations and marketing efforts for its credit union-centric mobile wallet application. William Mills Agency is leading CU Wallet’s financial services media communications Read More
William Mills Agency Selected As Lead Global Public Relations Firm for IDC Financial Insights and SourceMedia’s 10th Annual FinTech RankingsWilliam Mills Agency, the nation’s largest independent financial and technology public relations firm, has once more been selected to lead global public relations initiatives for SourceMedia publications American Banker and Bank Technology News and IDC Financial Insights, an independent research services firm , in promoting this year’s annual FinTech ranking of the financial services industry’s top global technology and service providers.
William Mills Agency President Scott Mills Joins Board of Directors of Association for Financial Technology (AFT)William Mills Agency, a provider of financial public relations and marketing services, announced president Scott Mills was elected to the board of directors for the Association for Financial Technology (AFT), a national association of senior leadership from companies that serve the financial services industry. Mills will serve a three-year term on the board effective immediately.
William Mills Agency Launches FinTech Insights, Podcast Series in Association with TAG TV and TAG RadioWilliam Mills Agency, provider of financial public relations and marketing services, announced the launch of its sponsored FinTech Insights’ Technology Association of Georgia TV and Radio, a virtual podcast educational series of conversations about the changing technology and electronic payments innovations impacting financial institutions within the United States.
- William Mills Agency, provider of financial public relations and marketing services, has been selected as the agency of record for Nashville-based, EFT Source, Inc., a provider of turnkey card programs and personalization services for ATM and debit cards for financial institutions.
- William Mills Agency, provider of financial public relations and marketing services, announced it has promoted former senior account agents Mary York Cox and David Jones to account supervisors.
William Mills Agency Included in Annual Ranking of Leading Public Relations Firms by Atlanta Business ChronicleWilliam Mills Agency, provider of financial public relations and marketing services, announced it has been ranked fifth in this year’s Atlanta Business Chronicle’s listing of Top 20 Public Relations Firms in metro Atlanta.
IDC Financial Insights, American Banker, and Bank Technology News Open Submissions for 2013 FinTech RankingsAmerican Banker and Bank Technology News, SourceMedia’s leading publications for banking and financial services professionals and IDC Financial Insights, an independent research and advisory services firm to financial institutions and the financial services technology industry, are now accepting submissions for the 10th annual FinTech 100 and FinTech Enterprise 25 rankings. Companies wishing to be considered for this year’s ranking can apply online by June 28.
William Mills Agency Senior VP Andrew McCaskill Earns APR Accreditation From Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)William Mills Agency, provider of financial public relations, marketing and creative services for companies around the globe, today announced senior vice president Andrew McCaskill’s successful completion of the Public Relations Society of America’s Examination for Accreditation in Public Relations, entitling him to use the APR professional designation.
- William Mills Agency, provider of financial public relations, marketing and creative services for companies around the globe, today announced that Westlake Village, Calif.-based Data Select Systems, Inc. has reengaged the agency to manage its public relations. Data Select is the provider of Construction Loan Control System (CLCS) for top banks across the U.S. and internationally.
- William Mills Agency, provider of financial public relations and marketing services, has promoted Jerry Goldstein, Blair Logan and Andrew McCaskill to senior vice president and Elizabeth McMillan to vice president.