William Mills Agency, the largest independent public relations and marketing firm specializing in the financial industry, is soliciting articles and research for its upcoming Bankers As Buyers report. Published every January, the report has become a trusted source of facts, research and opinions regarding technology purchases and advancements expected to influence the financial industry. The report features guest editorials on topics of interest by people respected by the agency. There is no cost to be considered and submissions are due December 15th.
For more information, go to: http://info.williammills.com/bankers-as-buyers-2018-contributions
- No advertorials;
- 750-1,500 target word count;
- Must be forward-looking in nature;
- Research/data are appreciated (but not required);
- Customer references are helpful;
- Personal opinions/op-ed format is fine, just be interesting;
- Detailed article outlines are OK for submissions (only if the piece
can be turned around quickly); and
- Articles are NOT exclusive to Bankers As Buyers (you can use them elsewhere).
An editorial board will review each submission and persons whose articles are accepted will be notified by the end of the year.
To see a sample of the 2017 Bankers As Buyers, go to: http://info.williammills.com/bankers-as-buyers-2017
About William Mills Agency
Celebrating its 40th year, the Atlanta-based company has established its reputation in the industry through successful execution of media relations, marketing services and crisis communications campaigns for hundreds of companies ranging in size from entrepreneurial start-ups to large, publicly traded corporations throughout North America, Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.williammills.com.